What We Do
We are an Automated Observability technology designed to iterate on centralized monitoring solutions by intelligently summarizing machine data (logs, metrics, events, and traces). Edge Delta customers enhance their business continuity by providing limitless observability and monitoring while simultaneously making existing monitoring systems significantly more efficient.
We are building this platform the way startups should — with prioritization, and with a live and demanding customer base. By joining as a Business Development Manager, you have the opportunity to make our vision a reality, one customer at a time.
What You Will Be Doing
- Find, research and prospect new accounts for strategic outreach
- Cold call and email prospects that are looking for a better approach to observability
- Work together with Account Executives to generate and support interest from customers
- Utilize common sales tools: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach, and Salesforce
Who You Are
- You have experience in sales (through previous job/career/life experiences)
- You want to succeed in sales (it’s not for everyone!)
- You are competitive and strive for success
- You are interested in the tech space
- You want to embrace the startup grind!