What We Do
Joining a Seattle startup is an exciting and unique opportunity and offers an accelerated career trajectory compared to the traditional Microsofts, Boeings, and Amazons. If a higher salary and startup stock interests you (as it should) – this is the place for you!
Edge Delta is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting how companies do observability at scale. We are building an Automated Observability platform that uses distributed stream processing to analyze data closest to where it is created. This allows our customers to escape the constraints and architectural limitations of traditional centralized systems, unlocking limitless data analysis, orders of magnitude faster intelligence, and automated anomaly detection.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include successful onboarding, increasing adoption, and ensuring retention and satisfaction. Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Drive the implementation and customer on-boarding taking help from key internal stakeholders (professional services, support eams) with key focus around ‘time to value’ objectives.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish business and technical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving these goals.
- In collaboration with our sales and technical teams, you will be responsible for the customer’s renewal and expansion of the platform through up-sells, cross-sells, and add-ons. This position includes a renewal quota.
- Advocate customer needs/issues across product, marketing and support functions. Align so seamlessly with sales, marketing, and engineering that we can barely tell what team you’re on.
- Manage the portfolio of the customers that will be in different stages of the life cycle. Ability to manage tens of customers simultaneously is key
What We Are Looking For
- BA/BS degree in CS or Computer Engineering-related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Management Consulting, or another customer-facing role
- Industry experience and technical understanding related to DevOps, application monitoring, software release tools, and/or broader cloud-native application infrastructure platforms
- Experience managing renewals procurement process
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- You’re driven; no one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Passion for technology and being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- You want to help and serve our customers
What You Will Have At Edge Delta
- Competitive salary and early-stage stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Long-Term Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- A team that will be with you in the trenches and help you succeed!