We are a fast-growing company looking for a Director of Demand Generation to scale our marketing efforts. Edge Delta is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting how companies do observability at scale. We are building an Automated Observability platform that uses distributed stream processing to analyze data closest to where it is created. This allows our customers to escape the constraints and architectural limitations of traditional centralized systems, unlocking limitless data analysis, orders of magnitude faster intelligence, and automated anomaly detection.
Edge Delta operates in the DevOps and enterprise developer tooling space. You’ll enjoy this role if you’ve ever coded or worked closely with developer teams before. You are a talented data driven Demand Generation Manager that can deliver world-class reporting and analytics that show how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics, and develop dashboards. You understand what it means to be a true partner with sales and sales development teams to develop a high touch marketing strategy that engages enterprise accounts and enables you to hit a 7 figure pipeline target. Your execution of ABM plans is flawless and you have mastered the tools and technologies to do it.
About the Role
As the first Marketing hire, the Head of Demand Generation will report to the CEO and will be responsible for developing and managing our lead generation initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to build out the marketing organization and grow it. You will be accountable for the strategy, development, and execution of lead generation programs to drive awareness and demand for Edge Delta’s product. Through online and offline campaigns, you will directly impact the company’s revenue goals. You will work closely with our sales executives, SDR, and engineering teams in the development of the company’s customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Build our pipeline. You’ll help deliver a robust sales pipeline through organic and paid efforts to fuel our rapid growth.
- Drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs, pipeline, and revenue through strategic and integrated programs and campaigns
- Optimize our paid digital spend. You’ll lead the team to significantly grow our paid digital leads from key market segments.
- Develop a rich events strategy. Your team will partner with our sales and engineering team to develop and execute our global events strategy for both tradeshows and Edge Delta hosted events.
- Lead our marketing operations and analytics. You’ll build out our marketing automation systems that we need to support our rapid growth, you’ll lead our marketing operations team for strong execution with our sales and SDR teams, and your team will manage our dashboards, reporting and developing insights to inform our strategy.
- Keep our budget on track. Your team will manage a significant marketing budget, and you’ll help us make the right investment decisions.
- Build, train and nurture your team. Provide mentorship, management and support to your rapidly growing team of marketers.
- 5+ years experience generating demand, building pipeline, and acquiring new logos for B2B SaaS businesses.
- Extensive experience with marketing tools and systems, such as Salesforce, Marketo, and LeanData.
- Strong familiarity with ABM tactics and building out a program from the ground up
- Results-driven mindset, with a strong ability to analyze quantitative data to forecast impact, determine program effectiveness, and measure ROI
- Detailed budget management, financial analysis, and vendor management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build champions with internal and external stakeholders across diverse teams
Working at Edge Delta
- We are Seattle-based and expect you to be local or be willing to come into the office on a monthly basis to work with the SDR and sales team.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Open vacation policy.
- Full Health, Dental and Vision insurance benefit.
- The best technology to get your job done. A new laptop of choice, and (practically) whatever else you need.
- Take advantage of our occasional company retreats (we have a boat)!
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending tech conferences.
Edge Delta is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.