What We Do
Joining a Seattle startup is an exciting and unique opportunity and offers an accelerated career trajectory compared to the traditional Microsofts, Boeings, and Amazons. If a higher salary and startup stock interests you (as it should) – this is the place for you!
Edge Delta is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting how companies do observability at scale. We are building an Automated Observability platform that uses distributed stream processing to analyze data closest to where it is created. This allows our customers to escape the constraints and architectural limitations of traditional centralized systems, unlocking limitless data analysis, orders of magnitude faster intelligence, and automated anomaly detection.
About the Role
Edge Delta is seeking Account Executives who are excited to manage a large region and drive sales of a category-defining product. Individuals who excel at this job have the ability to generate pipeline (via Linkedin, email, phone, network, partner ecosystem), develop, and close business. The Enterprise AE’s must be passionate about aligning our solution with the clients requirements and have the ability to negotiate and close large agreements.
This role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to high visibility, high impact projects in a fast growing segment of our business. Edge Delta is an innovative, high-growth, customer-focused company in a large and growing market.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Exceeding your number – Winning new enterprise logos for Edge Delta by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Develop marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future monitoring roadmap.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Arrange and conduct initial Executive and CTO discussions and positioning meetings.
- Sales process management and opportunity closure.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Be familiar with solution-based selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation, listening, organization, and contact management skills.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of sales experience selling software or cloud based applications to Enterprise.
- Emphasis on cloud, monitoring, DevOps, SRE, SaaS is desired.
- Experience hitting quota of $1M+ of ARR per year
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Self starter with high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- BA/BS required
What You Will Have At Edge Delta
- Competitive salary and early-stage stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Long-Term Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- A team that will be with you in the trenches and help you succeed!