Why Edge Delta
Edge Delta has a novel approach to modern data analytics – the platform uses Federated Learning to analyze data. Utilizing data science concepts closest to where the data is created, Edge Delta intelligently pre-processes data before centralizing it, allowing the technology to escape the constraints and architectural limitations of a traditional centralized system. This result unlocks a more sophisticated approach, with a higher level of accuracy, scalability, and orders of magnitude more speed. We recently raised our series A round of funding. We are looking for experienced machine learning engineers to join this amazing team!
- You will drive the loosely defined ML projects end to end from scoping requirements to launching in production.
- You will research relevant literature and come up with solutions
- You will work closely with product teams to understand requirements
- You will work closely with engineering teams to understand data infrastructure and propose improvements
- MS or Ph.D in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science or related field preferred.
- Experience in one or more of these areas: time series analysis, anomaly detection, online learning, federated learning, GPT style models.
- Experience building/deploying machine learning systems in production.
- Hands-on experience with Python ML stack to process/train/visualize data.
- Experience working with source control systems, such as git.
- Ability to write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in writing online help and knowledge base articles
- Good understanding of logs/metrics space
- Previous experience building ML models and pipelines which processes log data
What You Will Have At Edge Delta
- Competitive salary and early-stage stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Long-Term Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- A team that will be with you in the trenches and help you succeed!