What We Do
Joining a Seattle startup is an exciting and unique opportunity and offers an accelerated career trajectory compared to the traditional Microsofts, Boeings, and Amazons. If a higher salary and startup stock interests you (as it should) – this is the place for you.
Edge Delta is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting how companies do observability at scale. We are building an Automated Observability platform that uses distributed stream processing to analyze data closest to where it is created. This allows our customers to escape the constraints and architectural limitations of traditional centralized systems, unlocking limitless data analysis, orders of magnitude faster intelligence, and automated anomaly detection.
What You Will Be Doing
Edge Delta is looking for an incredible, self-motivated, and detail oriented Sales Development Representative to add to its growing sales and marketing organization. It’s the perfect job for someone early in their career who wants to break into the fast-growing enterprise software industry and pursue a dynamic career.
You have a background that demonstrates your success in being competitive, diligent, goal-oriented, and ambitious. You are fascinated by technology (even tech that you don’t necessarily use yourself). In this role, you will be a part of the Seattle team responsible for generating new opportunities, handling inbound sales inquiries, traveling to tech conferences, following up on marketing campaigns and collaborating with our sales team to build our pipeline.
– Prospect into accounts within your territory and find leads to qualify as you team up on joint campaigns with your Enterprise Sales counterpart
– Email, call, and send LinkedIn messages to fill the pipeline with well qualified sales opportunities
– Travel to various tech conferences with the team (Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, etc).
– Conduct high level conversations with mid and senior level executives in the DevOps space, explaining the value proposition of the Edge Delta Platform
– Execute on key research projects working closely with Edge Delta’s Director of Sales and Director of Demand Generation
Who You Are
- Working on a four year university/college degree
- Based in Seattle and able to travel into Edge Delta’s headquarters (downtown)
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency in high pressure, competitive situations
- Willingness to learn new skill sets and are open to coaching
- Passion for technology
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup team environment; you’re a meticulous, innovative, a creative thinker, and never satisfied with the status quo
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; you have a track record of giving successful presentations.
- Experience using LinkedIn, Salesforce, Outreach.io, and cold-calling is a plus!