Why Edge Delta
Edge Delta has a novel approach to modern data analytics – the platform uses Federated Learning to analyze data. Edge Delta has a novel approach to modern data analytics – the platform uses Federated Learning to analyze data. Utilizing data science concepts closest to where the data is created, Edge Delta intelligently pre-processes data before centralizing it, allowing the technology to escape the constraints and architectural limitations of a traditional centralized system. This result unlocks a more sophisticated approach, with a higher level of accuracy, scalability, and orders of magnitude more speed. We recently raised our series A round of funding. We are looking for experienced cloud security engineers to join this amazing team!
- You will design and implement security solutions
- You will drive the effort to make Edge Delta SOC2 compliant by scoping requirements to launching and monitoring.
- You will take initiatives and improve our overall security posture.
- You will own the security aspect of our container and backend releases.
- You will provide guidance to the development regarding security.
- Experience building security solutions for AWS
- Experience in SOC2 (or PCI, SOX, and ISO standards)
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, Terraform
- Experience in source control systems, such as git.
- Experience in vulnerability scanning for source code, infrastructure code and artifacts.
- Ability to write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in writing online help and knowledge base articles
- Cloud Security related certifications.
- Certified Information Systems Security certification.
- Experience performing threat modeling
- Experience in multiple cloud vendors and their inner workings AWS, Azure, GCP.
What You Will Have At Edge Delta
- Competitive salary and early-stage stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Long-Term Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- A team that will be with you in the trenches and help you succeed!