What We Do
Joining a Seattle startup is an exciting and unique opportunity and offers an accelerated career trajectory compared to the traditional Microsofts, Boeings, and Amazons. If a higher salary and startup stock interests you (as it should) – this is the place for you!
Edge Delta is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting how companies do observability at scale. We are building an Automated Observability platform that uses distributed stream processing to analyze data closest to where it is created. This allows our customers to escape the constraints and architectural limitations of traditional centralized systems, unlocking limitless data analysis, orders of magnitude faster intelligence, and automated anomaly detection.
What You Will Be Doing
- Know the users, the technology, and the competition, and be an informed voice to help drive product development and marketing decisions to create assets, brainstorm and validate positioning, etc
- Own internal and external product communications deliverables to drive user education and feature adoption such as release notes; feature primers, blogs, videos, and FAQs; product walk-throughs
- Support the ongoing development and distribution of sales enablement and marketing resources such as one sheets, client emails, case studies, whitepapers, blog posts, bylines, webinars, videos, microsites, and website content
- Partner with sales, marketing, customer success, and onboarding teams to ensure product, positioning, and messaging success
- Author thought leadership pieces to support marketing and demand gen activities, including whitepapers, blog posts, bylines, webinars, eBooks and other forms of marketing content; own channel partnerships positioning, go-to-market marketing strategy, and content development
- Maintain Edge Delta’s positioning and messaging + Impact’s legal compliance across template sales decks, QBR decks, case study slides, and investor decks
Does This Sound Like You?
- Proactive self-starter who instinctively seeks to produce value and push limits
- Adept problem solver who excels in both critical thinking and execution; a curious and analytical mind, with high attention to detail
- Strong writer and engaging storyteller who is capable of bringing even the mundane to life
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and navigate cross-functional relationships, while effectively influencing, project managing, and driving momentum
- Can absorb complexity and technical nuance and simplify it into benefits-oriented messaging for general audiences
- Capable of analyzing product and business metrics and extracting insights and action items
- 4+ years overall work experience, bonus if you have direct product marketing, product management, or managerial consulting experience
- Background in B2B SaaS is a plus, especially if it’s with a DevOps platform!
What You Will Have at Edge Delta
- Competitive salary and early-stage stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Long-Term Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- A team that will be with you in the trenches and help you succeed!
Edge Delta is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.