What We Do
Joining a Seattle startup is an exciting and unique opportunity and offers an accelerated career trajectory compared to the traditional Microsofts, Boeings, and Amazons. If a higher salary and startup stock interests you (as it should) – this is the place for you!
Edge Delta is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting how companies do observability at scale. We are building an Automated Observability platform that uses distributed stream processing to analyze data closest to where it is created. This allows our customers to escape the constraints and architectural limitations of traditional centralized systems, unlocking limitless data analysis, orders of magnitude faster intelligence, and automated anomaly detection.
Are you a talented Sr. UX Designer who wants to design engaging experiences for innovative technology? Our collaborative team delivers results across multiple technology platforms. At Edge Delta you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
- Solving business problems using User-Centered Design methodologies
- Create process flows, user flows, conceptual diagrams, information architecture, wireframes, and mockups to effectively communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Design websites and applications (mobile apps, web apps, marketing / campaign websites, etc)
- Develop detailed interaction and visual design specifications and work closely with the development team to implement them
- Lead design reviews and support other designers
- Consult on team project goals (best practices, conversion, Usability, UI / UX)
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction & Design, UX/UI Design, Information Studies or equivalent training.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing user experiences for web applications and websites
- Deep understanding and appreciation for website and web app UX/user centered design, UI design patterns and state of current technologies
- A solid understanding of current UI and visual trends
- Ability to work independently, and to manage workload to meet project timelines
- A solid understanding of web application and implementation
- A solid understanding of what it takes to create responsive web applications
- Experience working closely with development teams on implementation
- Possess a passion for great design, creativity, and innovation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative environment