What We Do
Edge Delta is a fast-growing, Automated Observability technology that uses Stream Processing to advance the boundaries of machine data analytics (logs, metrics, events, and traces). Our customers enhance their business continuity by providing limitless observability and monitoring while simultaneously making existing monitoring systems significantly more efficient. We’re backed by Menlo VC, MaC Ventures, and Amity Ventures, and our platform is deployed in some of the world’s largest organizations, analyzing TBs to PBs of Observability data.
Who You Are
The Solutions Engineer is part of a team of highly knowledgeable Observability experts who are motivated to solve the difficult problems presented by the increasingly complex DevOps and Cloud security landscapes. As part of this strategic business unit, you are one part prophet and evangelist, one part technical closer and facilitator, and one part builder.
The Solutions Engineer must possess strong technical and persuasive skills, capable of effectively articulating technology and product positioning to a variety of audiences including C-Level Executives and highly technical personnel, with a window into the pains and challenges of traditional Centralized Monitoring Platforms.
- Proactively evangelize the benefits and capabilities of Edge Delta’s Observability Pipeline
- Work with high-velocity Edge Delta Enterprise Sales teams throughout our most complex and strategic opportunity lifecycles, from qualification to technical win.
- Product demonstration and technical presentations
- Assessment of customer needs and environments, identify influencers and decision-makers
- Provide expertise regarding architecture design, strategy, and planning
- Ownership and control of the definition and Execution of Proof of Concepts through Success Criteria and building champions
- Provide feedback for product direction to Engineering and Product Management
- Periodic travel to customer on-site meetings (regional) and conferences
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 – 5+ years of experience selling/supporting/practitioning in the Observability and Security space
- Deep expertise of Observability Platforms, including: Log Management (Splunk, Sumo Logic, Elastic…), Time Series Metrics (Datadog, New Relic, Prometheus, Influx…), Distributed Tracing (Jaeger, Zipkin, Lightstep…), Application Performance (Dynatrace, AppDynamics…), SIEM (Splunk, Sumo Logic, QRadar, AlienVault, LogRhythm…)